Editing Your Restaurant Reservations Page
The Restaurant Reservation page allows your visitors to book a reservation a specific time and date, and make it easy for you to take and track reservations.
To edit the page:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Locate your Restaurant Reservation page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Settings tab, you can set the relevant details, such as Min/Max table size, set the confirmation of the reservation to automatic or manual, set the allowed Grace Period for tardiness and Advanced Notice for booking a reservation, enter Email Receiver for the reservation messages (restricted to 5 email addresses), enter the Address, Phone, additional information, Opening Hours and upload an image.
- In the Reservations tab, you can see a list of the reservations, filter them by status and date, as well as manage them. Read more about checking your reservation orders.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze your reservations.