Editing Your Account User Profile (Language, Security, etc.)
Changing your account User Profile is important if you want to change your editor's language, time zone, etc.
To go to your User Profile:
- In your website's Dashboard, click on the Account button on the top corner.
- Select User Profile from the drop-down list.
You can edit your account profile using these tools:
- General - Change your account's name, password, and login email.
- Security - Activate a Two-Factor Authentication to increase the security level of your account.
- Language - Change the language of your account including the Editor's language.
- Time Zone - Set your account's local Time zone.
- Access Logs - Check the history of your logins and the IP address you logged in from.
- Integration - Link or unlink a quick login to your account using Google or Facebook.