Delete group from your sites list panel
Deleting groups can be necessary for removing groups when they are no longer needed for organizing websites.
To delete groups:
- In the dashboard, click the SITE123 icon at the top of the screen. This will take you to the site manage page.
- Click on the group you want to delete - this will take you to view that group.
- Please know that you cannot delete a group that has any websites in it, so click and drag any websites into other groups or delete them through their dashboards.
- Once the sites are moved or delete, click the red trash can icon to delete the group.
- You will be prompted if you sure you want to delete the group - click yes and the group will be permanently deleted.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7