Uploading an Image to the Testimonials page from our Library
Adding a generic image from our library can be a fast and useful way to add an image in place of a real client's image in order to protect their privacy. This is a tool to consider using when clients are concerned about privacy.
To upload an image:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Testimonials page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Testimonials window that appears, mouse over to the blue Edit button under the Manage tab.
- Click it, and you will open the testimonial edit window.
- Mouse over to the Choose Image button and click it - from the dropdown menu, choose Library.
- Browse through our free image library and click the image you want to upload to your website.
- Click save once done.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7