Uploading an image to the post
Uploading an image to your blog post adds visuals that interest viewers and can attract their attention to the blog post's content, encouraging them to read the post.
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over to the blog post and click Edit.
- In the Blog window, go to the Image section and click the Choose Image button.
- From the dropdown menu, click Upload.
- Browse for the image you want to upload in your computer and click it to upload it to your post.
- Once done, click save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7