The Abandoned Cart Tool
This is a great tool to boost your sales! You can send reminder emails to visitors who abandoned their shopping carts in the process of purchasing from you. You can set this reminder on your E-commerce, Events, Donate and Schedule Booking pages.
To set up Abandoned Cart reminders:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate the desired page you wish to set Cart Reminders for and click the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Configuration tab (in the E-commerce page, click on Settings, then Configuration).
- In the Abandoned Cart Reminder field, switch the button to ON.
- In the Days/Hours field, enter a number and set it to be as Minutes, Hours, or Days (i.e. 5 minutes/hours/days).
- Click on the Edit Email button to edit the Email Subject, Email Text, and the Call to Action Button Text.
- Click on the Plus button to add an email reminder. You can send up to 5 reminder emails to urge your visitors to go back and complete their purchase.
- You can also track the visitors who abandoned the cart through your Form Orders.
- The "Abandoned Cart" status will be active when the user abandoned the order. In the first five minutes, the order will be set as In-Progress and you will not be able to change the status. After five minutes, you will see if it's abandoned or not.ֿ