Setting Auto-Confirm New Comments in the Blog
Enabling auto-confirmation for blog comments is the in-system way of letting user comments on your blog articles have their comments posted without need of user approval. This saves time for the user at the cost of less monitoring.
To set your new comments to auto-confirm:
- In the editor, go to pages.
- Scroll down to your Store and click the blue Edit button.
- In the window that opens, click the Settings tab.
- Under Comments system, make sure it is set to Internal Comments.
- Under Auto-confirm new comments, from the dropdown list select Yes.
- Once done, click save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7