Setting a Webhook
Webhooks are the web's way to integrate completely different systems in semi-real time. On your website you can use webhooks to connect with a service that generates invoices when an order is completed, get an alert whenever a new message is received, and more.
To add a Webhook to your website:
- Go to your website's Dashboard.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Select Webhooks from the drop-down list.
- Click +Add a new webhook.
- Enter the Webhook URL you want to send your data to.
- Choose a Topic for your webhook from the drop-down list.
- To test and understand how Webhooks work, you can use the following link: webhook.site