Selling Tickets with an External Order System
Choosing an external order system is useful if you decide to use a service to handle this for you, such as eventbrite.com. (This is not recommended)
To sell tickets with an external order system:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your event page and click the blue Edit button.
- Click to add a new event or edit one that already exists.
- Under Tickets, under Action Button, choose External Link.
- Under Payment button link, copy/paste in the URL for the event link.
- Lastly, type in the desired ticket price (the currency type can be set in Settings).
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7