Rename, Relocate, Remove and Duplicate Your Page
You can edit your website pages and rename them, rearrange the order in which they appear, and remove pages you no longer require.
To do that:
- In the editor click on Pages and locate the page you wish to make changes to.
- To Rename the page, click on the text box containing the page name and enter your desired text instead.
- To Relocate the page, hover your mouse over the box field until you see a four-way arrow. Click on the page and drag to position it to your liking.
- To Remove the page, click on the Trashcan Icon.
- To duplicate the page, click on the Gear Icon next to the page name and select Duplicate.
- The Homepage cannot be relocated, removed, or duplicated.
- E-commerce cannot be duplicated.