- Shopping orders are now processed by the system.
- There is now an integrated order management interface for site admins.
- The new ordering system is linked to the following modules: Store, Pricing Table, Events, and Menu. A user can get straight to our simple shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- All e-commerce settings were moved to the order management area.
- For each order, it is now possible to set an order status.
- Two offline payment methods have been added: phone and wire transfer.
- Website admin will be notified by email on every new order in the store.
- PayPal and currency settings for the entire website are now manageable from a single location.
- The update has affected all existing websites for the sake of uniformity, so all e-commerce settings in them are now managed in accordance with the new model.
- Website admin can add a conversion code to track store activity.
- Integrated shopping cart was added to all websites.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7