Integrating Hotjar with Your Website
Hotjar lets you see how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback, and turn more visitors into customers.
To use Hotjar:
- In the Editor, click on Settings.
- Select "Plugins and Custom Code" then click on the Manage button.
- Click on +Add New Plugin.
- Type in "Hotjar" in the search bar and click on Add.
- In the Application ID field, you will need to add the code snippet from the code Hotjar gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Hotjar Account to get the code.
- The Application ID snippet is a unique verification code, marked as X below:
"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" > the X's represent your code.
- Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
Hotjar Video Promotion