In this article we will learn how to add Google Remarking tag to your website
To add Google Remarking tag to your website:
1. To start, please go to https://ads.google.com/ and login.
2. Once you sign up, click Tool & Settings and choose Conversions.
3. Click on the + button
4. Choose Website
5. Fill your conversion details and click Next
6. Choose Add the tag to your website code
7. Copy the code fro the code section and click Next
8. Submit the new conversion by clicking on DONE
9. Go to your website Editor, click on Settings and select Plugins and Custom Codes. Click on Manage then on +Add New Plugin, and add Google Remarketing.
10. In the Application ID field, you will need to add the code snippet from the remarketing page. The Application ID snippet is a unique verification code, marked as X below:
"XXXXXXXXXXXXXX" > the X's represent your code.
Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
11. Publish your website to update it with the changes you've made to make it active.