Integrating Facebook Pixel with your Website
Facebook Pixel allows you to report and optimize for conversions, build audiences and get insight on how users use your website.
To use Facebook pixel:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Analytics Tools tab, find Facebook Pixel and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Facebook Pixel gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Facebook Pixel account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7