Integrating Bing Webmaster Tools with your Website
Bing Webmaster Tools lets you improve your site's performance in search engines and general SEO performance.
To integrate Bing Webmaster Tools:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Webmaster tools tab, find Bing Webmaster Tools and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Bing Webmaster Tools gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Bing Webmaster Tools account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7