How to Point your Domain for 1&1 to SITE123
To point your 1and1 domain to SITE123, you must have access to your domain management panel or be in contact with your domain provider. You will need to update 2 records in your domain's settings: an A-record and a CNAME record.
- Log in to 1&1.
- Click on Domains & SSL.
- Under actions, click on the downward arrow and select DNS.
- Under type A, click on the arrow pointing down and click edit.
- Enter 184.108.40.206 as the value and save.
- Click add record.
- Select CNAME.
- Enter hostname as www and point it to ssl.site123.com.
- Delete all other A records and CNAMEs.
*Note - 1&1 Domains is an external domain service and the exact steps of connecting your domain may change over time as 1&1 updates its services.*
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7