How to Duplicate Items on a Blog page
Duplicating posts on your blog page will let you create drafts and copies for several different posts very quickly.
- From the editor, click the pages tab.
- Scroll to the page and click the blue Edit button.
- Click the blue button with the three dots next to the item that you want to duplicate.
- A dropdown will appear that says Duplicate.
- Click the duplicate dropdown button.
- The specific item you chose will be duplicated.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7