Editing Your Restaurant Menu Page
Using the Restaurant Menue page you can let your visitors know what kind of meals your restaurant offers and at what prices.
To edit the page:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Locate your Restaurant Menu page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Products tab, you can categorize your menu into different categories such as main dishes, drinks, desserts, etc. To add a new category, in the sidebar under Restaurant Menu, write the name of the category and click on the Add button.
- To add a new item, click on the + Add New Item button and enter the relevant details, such as Title, Description, Price and Image.
- In the Payment Methods tab, you can add currency and set your payment methods. Read more about Setting Currency and Payment Methods.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate or Delete an item.