Editing Your Pricing Table Page
The Pricing Table page is an efficient way to list the prices for the various offered services on your website.
To edit the page:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Locate your Pricing Table page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Items tab, click on the +Add New Item button and enter the relevant details, such as Name, Price, payment Period time, mark the service as Popular, use Button Type to set the way to sell the service and list the included Features.
- In the Payment Methods tab, you can add currency and set your payment methods. Read more about setting currency and payment methods.
- In the Shipping and Tax tab, you can set the Shipping Method, Rate and Estimated Delivery Time, as well as add Tax to the total cost.
- In the Orders tab, you can see a list of all the orders, filter them by status, date, and type as well as manage them. Read more about checking your orders.
- In the Coupons tab, you can create coupons to give special deals and discounts. Read more on how to do that.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received orders.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete an item.