Editing Your Homepage Call-To-Action
In this article, you can learn about six Call-To-Action types that can be added to your Homepage.
To choose the Call-To-Action type that you want:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage.
- Select Buttons, Forms, etc.
- In the Action Type box, click on the drop-down menu and select from the list:
- Buttons - You can add up to two buttons on your Homepage. Read more about Call-To-Action Buttons.
- Image/Gif - You can set and position an Image or an animated gif on your Homepage.
- Forms / Search / Subscription Field - You can add Vertical or Horizontal Form, a Search Option, or a Mailing List Subscription Field on your Homepage. Read more about Call-To-Action Form type and the Mailing List Tool.
- Video - You can add a Video Popup Icon or an Inline Video on your Homepage. You can upload a video from Youtube/Vimeo, your device, our library, or your social networks.
- Audio - You can upload audio from your device or add a SoundCloud inline window on your Homepage.
- Social Media Tool - You can show your Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest feed, or add icons of your social networks on your Homepage.
- After choosing your preferred Call-To-Action type, a Settings button will appear which allows you to edit the position and add a second Call-To-Action.