Editing Your Homepage Background
In this article, you can learn how to edit and customize your Homepage Background.
To edit your Homepage background:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage
- Select Background.
- Click on Choose Image and select your preferred option:
- Upload / External Sources - You can upload an image or a video from your device, or from different external sources such as Dropbox, Facebook, etc.
- Image / Video Library - You can use our free image and video libraries and choose your preferred option.
- Colors / Gradients / Patterns - You can set the background color, gradient, or pattern from the available selection.
- Changing Images - You can also select multiple images to display changing images by clicking on the Plus Icon to add up to five images and/or videos to your homepage background. WIth changing images you can set the Animation Speed and choose how long every image will be displayed.
- The "Image Focus Point" tool, lets you position the image on mobile devices for it to look the best. The tool is located next to the Image thumbnail (Desktop and Mobile Icon).
Homepage Background Customization
- Click on the Customize button.
- Click on Background Settings to add a Filter to your background, set the Opacity and Height, and set the Image to be a Fixed Image (Parallax).
- Click on Shape Divider to add a shape divider to your Homepage. Scroll through the options and select the one that best suits you
The resolution of the image should be at least 1200x700 and preferably 1920X1080 pixels. The Homepage image is set to automatically adjust to any type of screen or device.