Editing Your Homepage Background
In this article, you can learn how to edit and customize your Homepage Background.
To select your preferred Background:
- In the Editor, click on Homepage
- Select Background.
- Click on Choose Image and select your preferred option:
- Image / Video - You can upload an image or a video from your device, or from different external sources such as Dropbox, Facebook, etc. You can also use our free image and video libraries to pick the best one for your background.
- Colors / Gradients / Patterns - You can set the background color, gradient, or pattern from the available selection.
- Changing Images - You can also select multiple images to display changing images by clicking on the Plus Icon to add up to five images and/or videos to your homepage background. WIth changing images you can set the Animation Speed and choose how long every image will be displayed.
Homepage Background Customization
- Click on the "Customize" button to add a Filter to your background, set the Opacity and Height, and set the Image to be a Fixed Image (Parallax).
- The "Image Focus Point" tool, lets you position the image on mobile devices for it to look the best. The tool is located next to the Image thumbnail (Desktop and Mobile Icon).
- To add a Shape Divider to your Homepage, go back from the Background tab and select Templates instead. Click on Customize then on Shape Divider and select your preferred option.