Displaying Twitter Tweets on Your Website
You can add your Twitter Tweets to your website page and share them with your visitors.
To display your Tweets:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Click on the +Add New Page button at the top.
- Type in "Twitter" in the Search Bar and add the page Twitter Tweets.
- Locate your Twitter Tweets page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add a new Tweet, click on the +Add New Item button and enter a Title and the Tweet URL.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which an item appears by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete an item.