Connect your Yahoo!SmallBusiness domain to your SITE123 website
To point your Yahoo!SmallBusiness domain to SITE123, you must have access to your domain management panel or be in contact with your domain provider. You will need to update 2 records in your domain's settings: an A-record and a CNAME record.
Please find below detailed instructions:
- Log in to your Yahoo!SmallBusiness account.
- Next to your domain, click Domain Control Panel.
- Click on Edit next to your primary A-record.
- In the Destination field, change the IP address to 22.214.171.124 and click Submit.
- If you have another A-record for www.yourdomain.com, please delete it. If there is no such record, ignore this step.
- Click Add Record and choose CNAME.
- In the Source field, enter www.
- In the Destination field, enter ssl.site123.com and click Submit.
Note - If you do not want to setup SSL, set the Cname to point to global.site123.com
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7