Adding New Testimonials to your Testimonials Page
Adding new testimonials is important when you want your website visitors to see all the positive things your clients have said about your website and your business.
To add a new testimonial to your testimonials page:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Testimonials page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Testimonials window that appears, click the +Add New Item button.
- In the window that appears, you can add what the customer had to say under Testimonials Text.
- In Customer name, write their name, and in Customer Affiliation, the name of their business and their role in that business.
- If you like, you can upload an image of that person via the Upload or Library button.
- Lastly, you can set a link to the client's own website, as well as Link Text in place of the hyperlink, such as "Click here!"
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7