Show, Remove or Hide a Page from Menu, Homepage and Footer
You can remove certain pages from the Menu, Homepage and Footer, or Hide them from users.
To remove or show:
- In the editor click on Pages and locate the page that you wish to remove or hide.
- Click on the Gear Icon next to the page name.
- To remove the page from your website Menu, Homepage or Footer, uncheck the box next to the corresponding area. Check the box if you want the page to show back.
- You can hide a page from users by checking the box "Hide the page from users". The page will be hidden in the published version of your website. You will still be able to manage the page on your editor, but it will not show to your users.
- The Homepage cannot be hidden from users.
- A Promo page will not appear on the Menu or Footer, and cannot be hidden from the Homepage.
- In order to be able to remove pages from the Homepage, make sure to set your Website Type to Multi-page.