Setting the Unsubscribe Settings for the mailing list
Setting the unsubscribe settings for your mailing list messages is important if you want to give users in your list the option to unsubscribe from it or not.
- In the dashboard, click on the Mailing list button.
- In Mailing List, in the Messages tab, click to Send a New Message or Reuse an existing message.
- Scroll to the bottom of the message and click the blue text to "Show/Hide unsubscribe settings"
- If hiding, they will not appear at the bottom of the mailing list message.
- If showing, you will see 4 fields to enter, the first 2 of which are necessary: Sender Name, Sender's Email, Sender's Address, and Sender Phone Number.
- Enter the desired information.
- Click send once your message is ready.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7