Setting Table Size on your Restaurant
Setting up your reservation's table size is important for setting up seat allowances and preparing for the incoming guests at your restaurant.
To set the table size of your restaurant:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your restaurant reservations page and click the blue Edit button.
- Mouse over to the Min/Max table size slider.
- This slider can be clicked and dragged to a minimum of 1 seat to a maximum of 50 seats.
- A small restaurant may use a minimum size of 1 to a maximum size of 10, for example.
- Set the guest number accordingly and release the mouse button to stop the sliders.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7