Setting your MX Records allows incoming mail to forward to your SITE123 mail account and use the mail account created on the platform.
This guide will explain how to set the MX records if the domain is managed under your Nameservers, here you can read on how to do it if your domain is managed by Godaddy (Steps 6-7).
To set MX Records:
1. Go to your website's Dashboard and click on the Domain button.
2. Select Set Unique Domain from the drop-down list.
3. You can see all the Domains you have connected to your SITE123 account.
4. Select the Domain you want to use from the drop-down list and click on DNS.
5. You need to add three MX Records. Click on Add New Entry.
6. The first record:
7. The second record:
8) The third record:
9. The records will be activated on your domain within an hour.