Setting Currency and Payment Methods
Setting your accepted Currency and Payment Methods is essential for allowing your clients to purchase your products, services, etc. These settings are available on different pages that require you to display pricing, such as E-commerce, Restaurant Menue, Pricing Table, Events, Donation page, Booking, etc.
To set currency and payment methods:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate the page for which you want to set the currency and payment methods and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Payments methods tab (in the E-commerce page, click on Settings, and select Payment methods).
- In the Currency box, select the Main Currency for your website to make sure that you are paid in your local currency. You can also set Multi-Currency and have different currencies optional for your clients (make sure your payment method supports the selected currencies).
- In the Offline Payment Methods box, you will need to instruct your customers on how to complete their order and transfer the payment via the following available payment methods: Bank Deposit, Cash on Delivery (COD), Check, Money Order, Pay in Store and Phone.
- In the Wallets box, you can accept online payments via your PayPal and Amazon Pay accounts.
- In the Credit Card Gateway Provider box, you can accept online payments via the available gateway companies: Stripe, 2Checkout, Braintree, Square, Authorize.Net, Worldpay, SagePay, Tranzila, Pelecard, and CreditGuard. The integration is very simple and done with adding a key or your user name which you received from the credit card gateway.
- In the Conversion Code box, you can enter scripts and codes that will run upon order submission, e.g. Google conversion, Facebook pixel, etc.
- Different payment methods will be available according to the Premium Package of the website.