Restoring a Deleted Website
Restoring a website can be useful if you wish to have your site back online or access its information.
To restore a website:
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Next to the Filter field, click on the Active button.
- Select the status: "Deleted" from the drop-down list. You will see all of the deleted websites on your account.
- Click on the website you want to restore. You will be taken to the deleted website's dashboard.
- In the dashboard, click on the Settings button then click on Restore.
- A pop up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to restore the website - Click OK.
- Once you confirm, the website will be restored.