Managing Variants and Inventory
Managing Product Variants and Inventory in your E-commerce is a good way to make sure that your customers know whether your product is "in stock" or "out of stock" and to show different variants of the item you provide.
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click on the Edit button next to it.
To manage your Inventory:
- In the All Products tab, click on the product you want to edit, then go to the Inventory tab.
- Switch the Automatically Manage Inventory button to ON and set the Inventory amount of the product. Once done, the system will automatically manage your inventory and will alert you when your product inventory is about to end.
- If you wish to manually manage your inventory, leave the button OFF and you will then be able to choose from "In Stock" or "Out of Stock" options.
To Manage your Product Variants:
- In the All Products tab, click on the product you want to edit, then go to the Options tab.
- Switch the Manage Variants and Inventory button to ON.
- You can edit the Extra Charge per variant, edit the Inventory, set the Weight of the product, and the SKU number. You can also hide specific variants. Choose one option or more to make multiple changes to all the selected products.
- Managing your inventory manually - You can set a custom inventory per variant. By default, you can set "In Stock/Out Of Stock".
- Managing your inventory automatically - You can set a custom inventory amount that will decrease when orders are placed. This can be done in case the user selects that variant combination and completes the order process.