Integrating Twitter Conversion Tracking with your website
Twitter Conversion Tracking lets you reach the right audience by targeting based on interests, geography, gender, device, or users similar to your followers. In addition, maximize the relevancy of your message by targeting keywords in people's Tweets.
To use this tool:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Analytics Tools tab, find Twitter Conversion Tracking and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Twitter Conversion Tracking gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Twitter Conversion Tracking account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7