Google's new Remarketing Tag helps you to easily create remarketing lists by allowing you to place one tag across all pages on your site.
To add Google Remarking Tag to your website:
1. To start, please go to https://ads.google.com/ and log in, or make an account with Google Ads following their regular process.
2. Once you sign in, click on Tool & Settings and select Conversions.
3. Click on the plus + button
4. Select Website
5. Fill your conversion details and click Next
6. Select Add the tag to your website code
7. Copy the Application ID code snippet from the code section, as marked below, and click Next
8. Submit the new conversion by clicking on DONE
9. Go to your website Editor, click on Settings and select Plugins and Custom Codes. Click on Manage then on +Add New Plugin, and add Google Remarketing Tag.
10. In the Application ID field, you will need to add the code snippet that you previously copied. Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
11. Publish your website to update it with the changes you've made.