Filtering the post image using the Image Filter Tool
Filtering images used on your blog posts adds flavor and style to images with no work on your part!
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over to the blog post and click Edit.
- In the Blog window, go to the Image section and click the filter button (wand icon).
- Choose from our many filters and click on the one you want to apply it to the image, then save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7