Editing Your Events Page
The Events Page is useful for listing any events that you want your visitors to know about.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Events page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Events tab, add a new event by clicking on the +Add New Event button.
You can enter the following details:
- Event Details - You can enter the Event Name, Event Registration Status to indicate whether it's still possible to register for the event, Email Receiver of the event orders (restricted to 5 email addresses), Event Closed custom message to display for visitors and a Sold Out Message to display when all the event's tickets are sold out. You can also set the Date, Location, Address, and Description of the event.
- Tickets - You can choose the way to sell tickets to your event from the Action Button drop-down list, show how many tickets are left, add the Ticket Name, Type and Price. You can also add more details such as Description, Ticket Policy, Minimum/Maximum purchases per order, and Limit Quantity.
- Check-in Password - You can get your attendees into your event quickly by scanning tickets.
- Registration Form - You can create a registration form for your visitors to fill when registering for your event.
- Custom SEO - You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Payment Methods tab, you can add currency and set your payment methods. Read more about Setting Currency and Payment Methods.
- In the Tax tab, you can add Tax. Read more about Setting Tax.
- In the Configuration tab, you can set Custom Labels. The default labels are "Upcoming Events", "Past Events", "Sold Out", etc. You can customize them to your needs.
- In the Orders tab, you can see a list of all the orders, filter them by status, date, and type as well as manage them. Read more about checking your orders.
- In the Tickets tab, you can see a list of tickets per event and the relevant information for it. Read more about checking your tickets list.
- In the Coupons tab, you can create coupons to give special deals and discounts. Read more about Creating Coupons.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received donations.
- The order in which the events are displayed is by date.
- Under the Manage column, clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an event.