Editing Your Custom Form Builder
The Custom Form Builder is a useful tool that lets you construct any kind of form you want for your website.
To edit your Custom Form:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Custom Form Builder page, or add it as a new page, and click the Edit button next to it.
These are the field types you can add in the Form Builder:
- Text Field - Allows the visitor to enter a single line of text.
- Email Field - A single text box that's validated to only accept email addresses.
- Date Field - A calendar filed type allows your visitor to select a specific date.
- Text Area - Allows the visitor to insert a multi-line text. You will be able to set the number of lines.
- Select - Allows the visitor to select from a drop-down list.
- Checkbox Group - Allows the visitor to select multiple or all items from a group of choices.
- Radio Groups - Allows the visitor to select one item from a group of choices.
- Number - Allows the visitor to enter only a number. You can set a minimum and a maximum number. With the "step", you can decide the difference between numbers in the range, e.g., 2 steps will set the optional selection to 2, 4, 6, and so on.
- Paragraph - Allows you to display certain text in the form, i.e., an explanation to the following field or the right way to fill it in.
- Header - Allows you to create a title for different sections in the form.
- File Upload - Allows your visitor to upload a file, like a signed document, an invoice, etc.
- Each field can be set as required or non-required.
- When hovering your mouse over the field, you can duplicate it using the copy icon, or delete it using the trash can icon. To rearrange the order of the form sections, click on the field and drag it.
Custom Form Settings:
- Text for the form's send button - Set the displayed text on the send button of the form, i.e., send, submit, sign up, etc.
- Email Receiver - Set up to five receiving emails that will receive the form submissions. Read more about checking your form messages.
- Description - Add a description to give your visitors more information on how to fill the form, what they should pay attention to, etc.
- Auto Reply Messages - Set the message that the visitor will receive after submitting the form.
- Scripts And Codes -
- Custom Thank You Message - Set a custom "thank you" message to display to your visitors after submitting the form.
- This tool is available for paid users only.