Editing Your Articles Page
The Articles Page is a useful way to post articles on your website to provide and share information.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Articles page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Articles tab, you can categorize your articles into different groups. To add a new category, in the sidebar under All, write the name of the category and click on the Add button.
- To add a new article, click on the +Add New Article button and enter the relevant details, such as Title, Tags, Description, Image, and Content. You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Settings tab, you can set how your visitors will comment on posts, show the number of comments, the estimated article read time (calculated automatically by word count), related articles, and social media share buttons.
- In the Comments tab, you can see a list of all the comments left on your articles, including hidden comments.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received comments on your articles.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the items appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete an item.