Editing Your About Page
The About Page is a great way to help your visitors understand what is your website's purpose and tell a little bit about it.
To edit your page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your "About" page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- A window will open to allow you to enter text to describe yourself and/or your website.
- Use the toolbar to set your text to Bold, Italic, Underline, Insert a Link, etc.
- To add an image, click on the Choose Image button on the side and add up to three images. You can upload an image from your device or from an external source or select an image from our image library.
- Next to the Choose Image button, you can Preview the image, Add Filters to the Image, Crop the image, or Remove it.
- The size limit for an image is 50MB.