Customizing Your E-commerce Design
You can customize different elements In your E-commerce to suit your needs, and have your products and categories displayed using the best design tools.
To customize your E-commerce design:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Settings tab and select Design from the drop-down list.
- In the Product Box and Categories Box tabs, you can customize select Ready Theme, choose between different types of Image Ratio, and Image Size.
- You can also set the product's Mouse hover effect. For the category box, you can also decide if you want to show or hide the Category Name, Number of Related Products, and a "Shop Now" message.
- In the Product Page tab, you can choose Album Style, and show or hide more options such as Price before sale, short Description, Discount Label, SKU code, Brand name, Shipping details, and Album zoom.
- Finally, you can decide how to display the E-commerce menu style. You can set it as a drop-down for the categories, hide the categories, or make all categories visible on the menu.