Creating a New Website Inside a Group
Making a new website inside of a group is a useful way to add new sites directly to the group you want.
To create a new website inside a group:
- In the dashboard, click the SITE123 icon at the top of the screen - this will take you to the site manage page.
- Click on one of your groups - this will take you to view all sites in that group.
- Click the blue +New Website button - You will then be taken to the page creation process where you can choose your site type/template.
- When you are naming your site, you will see the group you are creating your website in is already chosen.
- Pick the language you want and then open your website.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7