Creating a Forum
Adding a Forum to your website will open an option to your visitors to discuss topics related to your website and also act like an additional information source about your business.
To add Forum page:
- Click on Pages.
- Hit + Add New Page button.
- Locate the Forum page and add it.
Managing the Forum page
- Description For Homepage: A brief description about what the forum will be talking about. This description will appear on your homepage.
- Manager's Email: The Forum Manager will help you manage the forum. They will have full forum admin permissions. You need to enter the email this manager will use in the forum here.
- Images: You can upload up to 3 images that will be shown on the Forum main page.
- You can edit the following labels to match your website content: Follow, Edit, Reply, Suggested Topics.
- In the categories settings you can Edit, change location, delete and preview the forum categories.
- Editing a category allows you to set the category name, description and
- You can add only one forum page to your website.
- When your visitor is logged in to your website he can post on the forum. To edit his account he can check the Client zone article here.