Checking Your Orders
You can check your Orders and easily manage them using the Orders tab. You can check orders on different pages, such as E-commerce, Events, Pricing Table, Restaurant Reservations, Schedule Booking, etc.
To check and manage your orders:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate the page for which you want to check the orders and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Orders tab.
- You can filter the list of the orders by status, date, and type.
- Under the Status column, you can set the order status to New, Paid, In Progress/Pending, Cancelled, Completed/Confirmed, or Shipped. You cannot set the order to "Abandoned Cart" status, as this status updates automatically.
- Under the Manage column, you can see the order Information and Delete the order if needed.
- For your convenience, you can Export the order list into an Excel file (CSV format).
- You can also access your Orders from your website's Dashboard.
- The "Abandoned Cart" status will be active when the user abandoned the order. In the first five minutes, the order will be set as In-Progress and you will not be able to change the status. After five minutes, you will see if it's abandoned or not.
- In the Restaurant Reservations page, the orders will be under the Reservations tab, while in the Schedule Booking page, they will be under the Scheduled tab.