Check-in a Ticket Manually
Checking in tickets manually is what to do when clients turn in their tickets and you need to process it for them as they arrive to your event.
To check in a ticket:
- In the editor click on the SITE123 icon - click Return to dashboard.
- In the dashboard, click on the large button called Events.
- Click the Tickets tab - under this tab, go to your event.
- Mouse over to the right and click Tickets List.
- In the new window, mouse over to Check-In and click Not Checked-In and choose Checked-In instead.
- The button will change to green for that ticket indicating the ticket has been checked-in.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7