Setting the call-to-action button will allow you to add an element designed to prompt an immediate response from your users.
To do that:
1. Open the HOMEPAGE tab in your sidebar
2. Open the TEMPLATES tab
3. Click on Customize
4. Click on the Call-to-Action section to get a drop-down list
5. Select Buttons
6. Click on Settings next to the Buttons section in order to change the buttin's position. You can also add a Second Action to the homepage.
A BUTTONS tab will appear at the bottom
7. Open the BUTTONS tab
8. Under the First Button/Second Button section enter your desired text. You can set up to 2 Buttons on your homepage.
The Settings drop-down menu will allow you set the following:
9. Type of the button (scroll down to a page on the website, redirect to a URL, redirect to URL in a new window.
10. Scroll Down To / Page URL - set this option according to the the button type you select
11. Style of the button
Please note that this option is available for premium websites only.