Adding Zapla to Your Website
Zapla allows you to accept bookings directly on your website using the Zapla embeddable booking widget.
To add Zapla:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Click on the +Add New Page button at the top.
- Type in "Zapla" in the search bar and click on it to add it to your website.
- Locate your Zaplaa page in the Editor and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the following window, in the Application ID field, you will need to add a code snippet from the code Zapla gives you to embed in your website. It is a unique verification code.
- Go to your Zapla account to get the code.
- Insert the code and click Save.
- You can check out the Video Tutorial for more help.
Zapla Video Promotion
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.