9 Content Marketing Tools to Leverage Your Content StrategyContent marketing is an essential part of any online or offline business. It helps promote your brand, increases website traffic and engagement, and helps build relationships with customers. To make sure your content stands out, consider leveraging these nine content marketing tools.
Table of Contents:
1. BuzzSumo1. BuzzSumo is a powerful content marketing tool that helps you to identify relevant and influential people within your industry. With BuzzSumo, you can sort through thousands of articles to find the best content to share, engage with influential people and keep a weather eye on the latest industry trends. It includes search filters so you can hone in on the right topics, to create relevant content and leverage content for marketing. Features such as analysis reports and alerts are an invaluable asset for content strategists, allowing you to track the performance of your content and spot upcoming trends.
Do you need a website? Want to build a website but don't know where to start? Our website builder is the perfect solution. Easy to use, and with the ability to customize to fit your business needs, you can have a professional website in no time.
2. ContentfulContentful is a content marketing tools that helps users rapidly create, manage, and publish content across multiple platforms. With Contentful, users have the ability to create and store content in the cloud, customize database elements flexibly, and have access to API and SDKs to integrate services with other applications. With this tool, users can also collaborate with others to create, review, and publish content. Contentful also streamlines workflow with each step of the content creation process documented with interactive status updates. Contentful provides users a comprehensive library full of statistics and insights about branding, analytics, and content management.
3. Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is an essential tool for content marketing. It provides insight into how well your content is performing, how people are engaging with it, and how you can improve your content strategy. With Google Analytics, you can track how visitors interact with your website, pinpoint where visitors are coming from, and learn which content types work best for your audience. You can also set goals and track various metrics, such as average time on page, total page views, average pages per visit, and bounce rate. With this data, you can better understand your content and make better informed decisions about where to focus your content marketing efforts.
4. HootsuiteHootsuite is a powerful content marketing tool that lets you manage multiple social media accounts from one platform. It helps you save time and energy by automating many content-related tasks, such as scheduling posts, approving messages, and tracking analytics. With Hootsuite, you can more efficiently keep an eye on your content strategy and make sure that your content is reaching your key audience. You can also monitor what people are saying about your brand online, allowing you to quickly respond to any issues or mentions.
5. SEOptimerSEOptimer can help you effectively optimize and track the performance of your content marketing strategy. The tool provides comprehensive and detailed reports on your content’s search engine optimization and other aspects of your website performance. It shows you areas where you can make improvements and offers helpful advice on how to improve content for better search engine rankings. This tool is suitable for both beginners and advanced content marketers, allowing them to access powerful and intuitive keyword, both organic and paid, and other performance metrics. SEOptimer also allows you to track progress and benchmark pages against competitors, giving your content an advantage to both outrank and outperform your competition.
6. BuzzstreamBuzzstream is an invaluable content marketing tool. By allowing users to build detailed contact databases, they can quickly identify key influencers and publishers, track important conversations and manage content outreach. It automates link management tracking and social analytics, saving your team precious time when they need it most. As an added bonus, Buzzstream offers recommendations to optimize outreach and maximize ROI. Whether your team is working to build relationships with key influencers or analyzing the performance of a campaign across platforms, Buzzstream offers an invaluable suite of resources.
7. Answer the PublicAnswer the Public is a powerful tool for content marketing. It helps gather insights into what your audience is asking on search engines. Using this tool can help inform your content strategy and build a comprehensive plan that resonates with people. Simply enter a keyword and Answer the Public produces a visual representation of questions, prepositions, and comparisons about the keyword. This is a highly useful way to come up with content topics that answer what the audience is already asking.
Answer the Public is incredibly easy to use, and has the potential to gain insight and intelligence about content topics that would be difficult to uncover through any other method. It can save content managers and strategists considerable, valuable time and effort in crafting an effective content strategy.
8. CanvaCanva is an advanced design tool that allows users to create professional digital content. It comes equipped with hundreds of templates, which makes it great for creating eye-catching visuals that can be used in a variety of different ways. What’s more, the drag-and-drop feature gives users more control over their designs, making it easier for anyone to create powerful and engaging visuals for their content. With its accessibility and versatility, Canva can be used to support almost any content marketing strategy, allowing brands to create memorable visuals that will get noticed.
9. CoScheduleCoSchedule is an all-in-one content marketing and social media tool that helps to streamline companies’ marketing plans. It has a drag and drop content calendar, which simplifies the creation of content marketing projects and their subsequent assignment, monitoring and tracing.
Features include task management, analytics, and content curation. CoSchedule also includes tools to help track and manage posts for email marketing, blog posts, social media and more. It provides a central hub for content and social media collaboration and scheduling, helping to ease the burden of content marketing planning.