Would you like to learn how to create a blog? A blog lets you express all of your opinions, give useful tips, and engage people in conversations around the world!
When becoming a blogger, you can show people what you think about certain subjects and find people who identify with you and think like you. You can also create blog sites for your business by showing your customers how your products work and what your ideals are, gaining a good position on Google search through your posts and interacting with your customers.
First you want to make a blog page! This is how to do it:
- Go to SITE123 blogs page and click the “START A BLOG” button.
- Choose the “Blog” Category.
- Enter your website (blog) name.
- Fill in your name, email, and password.
- Click to accept the User Agreement and then click to open your website!
Now that you have opened your new blog, it is time to start writing! These are the key steps to working on your new blog:
- Add a blog post title.
- Determine the blog’s date and time.
- Choose the tags you want to use.
- Write a short description summarizing your post.
- Upload an image of your own or from our free library.
- Write the main body for your post.
- Once done, click save, and when you are ready, publish!
Let's get started on making a new blog post. We’ll go through the above steps and how to do them below:
- Click Edit to Access your Blog page - Then you can either click “+Add New Post” to make a new blog post, or click EDIT under an existing post to replace the information in it.
- Type in your Title first - this is what will determine if many people read your blog or not, so make sure it includes keywords and grabs the viewer’s attention.
- Set your post’s date and time - this is going to let people know how recently you released this post. You can add posts you made from the past or start brand new ones.
- Enter your blog’s tags. These are the topics that our system uses to categorize many pages with similar topics. If a user searches a topic in your website, all the blog posts you have made that have this tag will appear.
- Type in a short description - this is one or two sentences that summarize the content of your blog post. This is useful not only for search engine categorization but also for internet users who want a quick glimpse of what they’ll be reading when they check out your blog post.
- Adding a main image for the post. This image should be eye-catching and attractive, something that refers to the post topic while drawing the attention of viewers. It can be silly, cute, happy, cheerful, exciting, or surprising - whatever it needs to be to bring people in to read your post. You can also use the filter tool to apply an image filter or the crop tool to crop the image with our software if needed.
- Now it is time to write your blog post. This is the most difficult part of the process, but with practice, you can write great articles that are interesting, informative, and entertaining. You also have many advanced editor tools, which you can see in the header above the text area.
- Once you are done with everything, don’t forget to save your work! Click that green button at the bottom of the screen.
Blogs have become one of the most widespread and popular forms of communication websites on the internet on all kinds of topics. Taking advantage of our easy-to-use blog tools will make your website better for you and the internet.
We also offer lots of free blog templates that you can use to start your site. If you’d like to take a look at our templates.