Uploading an image to an article
Uploading an image to your article adds visuals that interest viewers and attracts attention to the article's content, encouraging them to read it.
To do this:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the article page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the article window that appears, mouse over to the article post and click Edit.
- In the article edit window, go to the Image section and click the Choose Image button.
- From the dropdown menu, click Upload.
- Browse for the image you want to upload on your computer and click it to upload it to your post.
- Click save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7