Setting the Custom Form Settings
Configuring the settings is important for making sure your form is set the way you need.
To set the custom form settings:
- In the editor click the pages button.
- Go to the custom form builder page and click the Edit button.
- Under the Settings tab, under Text for the form's send button, enter the text you want the form's button to have.
- Under Email receiver, enter in up to 5 email addresses that will receive the information submitted by the form.
- You can add a text description below that which will describe the purpose of the form.
- Under Auto-Reply Message, toggle it on if you want form submissions to have an automatic response - you can include a subject and message.
- Lastly, scripts and codes can run when the form is submitted (google conversion, facebook pixel, etc.)
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7