Setting Tax is important in order to make sure that you are following your country’s laws and charging your customers the right amounts for their items. Tax settings are available on different pages that require you to display pricing, such as E-commerce, Events, Pricing Table, Schedule Booking, etc.
To set tax:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate the page for which you want to set the tax and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Tax tab (in the E-commerce page, click on Settings, and select Tax).
- Click on +Add New Region and enter the Custom Region Name (for internal use, your clients will not see this region name), Choose the countries for this region and set Tax Option.
- You can set the same tax rate for an entire region or different tax rates within a region, as well as include or not include the tax in the product's pricing.